Pages

Welcome to Our Family Blog (Catch up Posts from Tumblr)

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tumblr confuses me, so I am moving our family blog over here to blogger. This post is going to be me posting everything I posted to Tumblr this year.  Which is only like 2 things...okay I just checked.  I posted 4 times.  I really hope I do better with Blogger. :)

Here is the link to our Tumblr just in case you want to check it out: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/table-for-three


Post One: Our family pictures with my lovely friend Serena Nicole Studios!  



Jess and Family from Serena Nicole Studios on Vimeo.


Post Two:  Our trip to Bad Salgau


Henry loved jumping around in his bed at our hotel this past weekend.  Click here to see the full blog post on my business blog.  




Post Three: 



Yesterday was a really day nice Germany, so Brandon and I decided to take Henry and his best friend Gavin to the park.  I took a few video clips for fun.  The end result may not be the most exciting, but I am so thankful I will have these memories for Henry of him & his best friend. xo!




Post Four: In this video you get to see Henry happy, grumpy, showing muscles, and having a blast. And then you see Brody have a seizure. All in a day of fun at the Fountain home. xo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share